Rules and Procedures
All school rules apply in the library.
- Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- When the librarian is present, students may use the library to check out books, use the school's computers/printer, and use the table areas.
During Class Time
- Students may use the library with a pass from a teacher.
- Students may use the library computers and printer for school work. Games and social media are not considered school work.
- Food and drinks are not allowed.
- The library will normally be closed during lunch, however, students may request permission to complete school work during their lunch break.
- The library may be used for supervised meetings upon approval from the librarian.
- During lunch only, students may eat and drink at the table areas.
- Students must clean up any mess they make at lunch time. If this becomes a problem, your group or organization will not be allowed to have lunch meetings in the library.
- The library is open after school until 4:00 pm.
- Students may use the library after school as long as they are working independently and quietly. Group work is okay as long as it is school related and quiet.